IBC Tote Recycling & Removal Service
Request Your Free IBC Tote Pick Up NOW
Most Reliable and Trusted IBC Tote Recycling Service
Tote Retrieval and Disposal Procedure
- Fill out the tote IBC submission form to the right when your company has empty totes/IBCs ready for pick-up.
- Tote Pick-up requests can be submitted 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Once we process your request, Recycle Totes will send an email confirming your request.
- Recycle Totes sets up the pick-up and incurs all freight costs.
- A bill of lading will be emailed or faxed to your company detailing the shippping logistics and date of scheduled pick up.
- Please fax all related MSDS forms.
- Please try to leave as little heel in the container as possible.
For quick and easy pick up, please empty the container of any product. Please send necessary information in order to make the process go as smoothly as possible. If you are unsure about any of these details, please do not hesitate to call (909) 918-6837
Submit Now for Immediate IBC Tote Removal
About Intermediate Bulk Container Recycling
IBC Totes (also known as intermediate bulk containers or pallet tanks) are reusable industrial containers that are meant to transport, store, and otherwise bottle many different liquid and granule substances. IBCs are designed to be stacked atop one another on pallets to be easily moved via utilization of the forklift, and are sized between a drum and a tank. Substances stored in IBC Totes include chemicals, pharmaceuticals, large quantities of food ingredients, and various solvents. There are several advantages to IBC Tote usage: greater lifespan than other comparable storage tanks, ability to transfer more material with their cubic form, and reliance on plastic liners that are compatible with a variety of different systems. Companies also love the ability that IBC Totes give them to ship in bulk globally at a naturally low price, rather than having to package goods in final consumer form for several countries at once.